Ms Louise Francis
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyLouise obtained her:
- Bachelor of Commerce - The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws - Queensland Institute of Technology (now QUT)
- Master of Education (Adult and Workplace Learning) - QUT
- Master of Laws (Technology Law) - QUT.
- 1986: admitted as a solicitor in Queensland
- 1988: admitted as a solicitor in the High Court.
Louise completed five years of articles of clerkship under Mr Gerry Murphy of (M G Lyons & Co (now Ebsworth & Ebsworth).
Louise worked in Personal Injury and Commercial Litigation for the period of her articles and worked as a solicitor for a further six months in litigation in a small city firm.
Louise then worked for the Commonwealth of Australia for a year at the Australian Taxation Office and for 8.5 years at the Office of the Australian Government Solicitor.
In the Office of the Australian Government Solicitor, Louise worked as a Senior Legal Officer in Litigation, representing the Commonwealth of Australia, or its employees, in a wide range of State, Federal and High Court matters.
- Legal Practice
Other Law and Legal Studies, Law
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Masters of Law (Queensland University of Technology)
- Masters of Education (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Law (Queensland University of Technology)