Dr Judy Hartnett
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Judy has worked in roles relating to mathematics education since 1995 including roles as an Education Adviser in Education Queensland and more recently with Brisbane Catholic Education working with teachers to develop maths content and pedagogy and apply this to their classrooms.
Prior to this work Judy was a primary classroom teacher who has taught the full range of primary year levels including a year as principal at a one-teacher school. Judy has contributed to the development of mathematics education publications for teachers.
computation strategies, mathematics education, mathematics pedagogy, mental computation, teaching computation
Curriculum and Pedagogy
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Dr (Queensland University of Technology)
- Masters of Education (Queensland University of Technology)
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Computer Education) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Diploma of Teaching (Brisbane College of Adv. Ed.)
Professional memberships and associations
- Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia
- Australia Association for Research in Education