Dr Jason Kerr
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyBroad area of research: Infrastructure
- The impact of land use practices and catchment management on the water quality of receiving waters
- Nutrient biogeochemistry at the catchment scale, with a particular focus on the transformation of phosphorus between sediment and water column compartments under different flow regimes.
Awards and recognition
- 2001 and 2003: Griffith Award for Academic Excellence for Studies in Environmental Science
- 2003: Awarded CRC for water quality and treatment summer scholarship
- 2004: Awarded CRC for water quality and treatment honours scholarship.
- 2005 - 2009: PhD candidate at the Australian Rivers Institute, Griffith UniversityResearch Assistant, Griffith University
- 2003 - 2004: Honours candidate, Griffith UniversityEnvironmental Scientist/CRC Water Quality and Treatment Scholarship recipient, Qld EPAResearch Assistant, Griffith University.