Dr Jason Edwards
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Workplace Health and Safety, Road Safety, Safety Culture, Traffic Safety Culture, Psychology, Heavy Vehicle Transport
Public Health and Health Services, Transportation and Freight Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours Psychology) (Queensland University of Technology)
- Edwards J, Davey J, Armstrong K, (2013) Returning to the roots of culture: A review and re-conceptualisation of safety culture, Safety Science, 55, pp. 70-80.
- Edwards J, Freeman J, Soole D, Watson B, (2014) A framework for conceptualising traffic safety culture, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 26, pp. 293-302.
- Davey J, Armstrong K, Edwards J, (2014) Profiling contextual factors which influence safety in heavy vehicle industries, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 73, pp. 340-350.
- Armstrong K, Edwards J, Davey J, (2014) The influence of culture on effectiveness of training in the heavy vehicle industry, Presented at: Occupational Safety in Transport Conference, pp. 1-2.
- Edwards J, Davey J, Armstrong K, (2014) Effective communication of safety within the Australian heavy vehicle industry, Presented at: World Congress on Safety and Health at Work, pp. 1.
- Al Bulushi I, Edwards J, Davey J, Armstrong K, Al Reesi H, Al-Shamsi K, (2015) Heavy vehicle crash characteristics in Oman, 2009 - 2011, Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal, 15 (2).