This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyDr Jane Maxwell is a Senior Research Professor at the School of Social Work, University of Texas, Austin, USA.
Dr Maxwell's research interests include:
- trends and patterns of substance abuse in Texas, nationally and internationally, with special interest on the US-Mexico border
- research in patterns of use and abuse of methamphetamine, party drugs, methadone, and other opiate drugs
- impaired driving programs
- synthetic estimation techniques.
She was appointed as an Adjunct Professor at CARRS-Q in 2006.
- PhD in Public Policy (University of Texas System)