Adjunct Associate Professor
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
I am currently working as Advanced Epidemiologist in cancer screening at Queensland Health. Previously I have worked as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the AusSun Research Lab, School of Public Health and Social Work (2012-2014).
Public Health and Health Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Masters Degree in Epidemiology and Health Statistics (Shandong University)
- Postgraduate for Master's degree (Shandong University)
- Advanced Epidemiologist, Cancer Screening, Queensland Health (2014-)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, AusSun Research Lab, QUT (2012-2014)
- PhD in Social Epidemiology at QUT (2008-11)
- Senior Epidemiologist at Queensland Health (2009 - 2011, half time)
- MPH in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Shandong University, China (2005-08)
- Epidemiologist, Shouguang Center for Disease Control and Prevention, China (1992-05)
- Diploma in Preventive Medicine (1988-1992)