Dr Judy Smeed
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Education Systems, Specialist Studies in Education
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Ph.D (Queensland University of Technology)
- Master of Education (Griffith University)
- Smeed J, Kimber M, Millwater J, Ehrich L, (2009) Power over, with and through: another look at micropolitics, Leading and Managing, 15 (1), pp. 26-41.
- Smeed J, (2010) High-stakes national testing: it's global, it's here to stay, and graduating teachers need to know about it, Proceeding of the International Conference on Catholic Educational Leadership (5th). A Beacon of Hope: A Light for the Future, pp. 1-12.
- Smeed J, (2010) Accountability through high-stakes testing and curriculum change, Leading and Managing, 16 (2), pp. 1-15.
- Smeed J, (2012) Data analysis skills for teachers, Perspectives on Educational Leadership, 2012 (1), pp. 1-2.
- Smeed J, (2013) Over time assessment data analysis - tracking a school's on-going performance, The Australian Educational Leader, 35 (1), pp. 35-37.