Adjunct Associate Professor
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyResearch theme: Information
Research discipline: Information Systems
- Educational software.
This research uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) approaches to help people learn. The work includes
- modelling the domain being studied
- modelling the student's personal attributes, including their current knowledge of the domain
- modelling teaching techniques
- automated reasoning.
Current projects focus on learning about databases and programming.
educational software, intelligent tutoring systems
Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Griffith University)
- BSc(Hons) (University of Queensland)