Mr Julian Raxworthy
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyAreas of expertise
- Registered landscape architect
- Design studio teaching
- History, theory and criticism of landscape design, architecture and art.
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Master of Lanscape Architecture (Royal Melbourne Inst. of Tech)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Honours) (Royal Melbourne Inst. of Tech)
- Raxworthy J, (2005) Critical Matters, Landscape Architecture Australia, 26 (1), pp. 8-9.
- Raxworthy J, (2004) Transactions with chance in the garden, Limits : proceedings of the 21st Annual Conference of the Society of Architectural Historians Australia and New Zealand, pp. 1-7.
- Raxworthy J, (2006) A Lava Park in Spain, Topos, 55, pp. 90-94.
- Raxworthy J, (2005) Taranaki Wharf in Wellington, Topos, 52, pp. 29-33.
- Raxworthy J, (2005) Room 4.1.3 and Australian Landscape Architecture. In R Weller, Room 4.1.3 Innovations in Landscape Architecture, University of Pennsylvania Press, pp. 172-178.
- Raxworthy J, Sack T, (2004) Tricking Up The Suburb, Kerb: Journal of Landscape Architecture, 13, pp. 10-12.