Adjunct Associate Professor
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Curriculum development in universities
- Indigenous knowledge in colonial contexts
- social justice in education
- embedding Indigenous perspectives
- resistance, intersubjectivities and transformations
Cultural Studies, Curriculum Development, Indigenous knowledge and research, Indigenous studies
Specialist Studies in Education, Cultural Studies, Literary Studies
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Education (Ballarat Uni College)
- Dip.T (Brisbane College of Adv. Ed.)
- Phillips D, Whatman S, (2007) Decolonising Preservice Teacher Education - Reform at Many Cultural Interfaces, Presented at: The World of Educational Quality, pp. 194.
- Phillips D, Lampert J, Healy A, (2004) How do Culture and Race Influence Literacy?, New Questions for Contemporary Teachers: Taking a socio-cultural approach to education, pp. 113-122.
- Duncan M, Phillips D, Winslett G, (2003) Narrative versus Non-Linear Access to Indigenous Studies, OLT 2003 Excellence: making the connections, pp. 19-25.