Dr Judy McCrow
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyJudy has worked as for the majority of her career as Registered Nurse in both Intensive Care and Haemodialysis. Within these areas she has worked as a Clinician, Educator and Manager.
At present Judy is working in the role of Senior Research Officer within the Dementia Collaborative Research Centre-Consumers, Carers and Social Research at Queensland University of Technology.
Recent projects she has been involved in include:
- 2007: The Delirium Study
- 2007-2008: Systematic Review for 'thickened fluids for people with dementia in residential aged care facilities.
acute care, delirium, dementia, intensive care, nursing
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Nursing (Central Queensland University)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) (Central Queensland University)
- Fick D, Kolanowski A, Beattie E, Mccrow J, (2009) Delirium in early-stage Alzheimer's Disease: Enhancing cognitive reserve as a possible preventive measure, Journal of Gerontological Nursing, 35 (3) p30