Professor Hannes Zacher
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyHannes Zacher is Professor of Innovation and Human Resource Management in the School of Management at Queensland University of Technology. His research program investigates sustainability in and of organizations, with foci on human resource management, innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship; successful aging at work, career development and occupational well-being; and pro-environmental employee behavior. He is member of the editorial boards of Group & Organization Management, Journal of Vocational Behavior, Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, and Work, Aging and Retirement.
Business and Management
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Justus Liebig University)
Professional memberships and associations
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- German Psychological Association (DGPs)