Dr Harvey May
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Dr Harvey May is a Research Assocaite in both the Creative Industries Faculty and member of the Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI). He researches in areas of health and the media.
Communication and Media Studies, Cultural Studies, Film, Television and Digital Media
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- May H, (2008) Popular TV and Cultural Diversity: Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand: How the second generation of immigrants changed the face of television, VDM Verlag Publishing Group.
- May H, Hearn G, (2005) The Mobile Phone As Media, International Journal of Cultural Studies, 8 (2), pp. 195-211.
- May H, (2000) Cultural Diversity and Australian Commercial Television Drama: Policy, Industry and Recent Research Contexts, Communications Research Forum 2000, pp. 1-12.
- May H, (2000) Cultural Diversity, Casting and Australian Commercial Television Drama, Ethics - Events - Entertainment, pp. 227-236.
- May H, (1997) The Social and Cultural Implications of Private Television in Germany, Verlag Fur Berlin - Brandenburg.