Ms Hilary MacLeod
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyHilary Macleod coordinates QUT’s First Year Experience and Retention activities to ensure implementation of the First Year Experience and Retention Policy. The position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with academic and professional staff to initiate, manage and contribute to initiatives across the university in the FYE and Retention program areas of activity:
- curriculum that engages students in learning;
- timely access to support; and
- fostering a sense of belonging.
First Year Experience in Higher Education, Education for Sustainability, ICT in Education
Specialist Studies in Education, Cultural Studies, Literary Studies
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Master of Ed (Information & Communication Technology in Ed) (Monash University)
- Master of Environmental and Community Health (Griffith University)
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching (Brisbane College of Adv. Ed.)
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences (University of East Anglia)
- Macleod H, (2005) What Role Can Educational Multimedia Play in Narrowing the Digital Divide?, International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology, 1 (4), pp. 42-53.