This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Other Engineering, Other Chemical Sciences, Other Physical Sciences
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD Business Administration (California Coast University)
Professional memberships and associations
- Fellow, New Zealand Institute of Management
- Member, New Zealand Institute of Directors
Since 2000, Professor Lorigan has taught senior executives at Director, CEO and General Manager levels in the areas of Strategy and Leadership.
Professor Lorigan adopts an interactive problem-based-learning approach to learning and development.
Professor Lorigan previously held the following university positions between 1996 and 2004:
- Professor of Strategy, University of Otago Business School
- Director, Advanced Business Programme, University of Otago
- MBA Director, University of Otago
- Professor of Strategy, University of Auckland Business School
- Associate Dean, University of Auckland
- MBA Director, University of Auckland
Prior to 1996, Geoff Lorigan held four CEO roles in the commercial sector, two in London and two in New Zealand.