This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Professor Genevieve Gray has
- 30 years experience in nursing and midwifery practice, education, research, and management
- 20 years experience in senior university administration
- has held professorial and head-of-school positions in Australia and overseas.
She was the inaugural chair of the International Academic Nursing Alliance Board (STTI) from 2000-2006 and, in 2006, undertook a volunteer attachment as Nurse Scholar to the WHO in Geneva. She is presently Professor of Nursing and Scholar in Residence in the QUT School of Nursing and Midwifery and is Director of the School’s Capacity Building Program in nurse education in Viet Nam.
- 2008 - 2012: The strategic development of nursing through nurse education in Viet Nam, the Atlantic Philanthropies.
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Master of Science (Nursing) (Victoria University of Manchester)
Professional memberships and associations
- Fellow, Royal College of Nursing, Australia
- Professor Emerita, University of Alberta, Canada
- STTI Mu Sigma Chapter.