Mr Greg Southey
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Greg Southey is a Registered Psychologist in Queensland and a Chartered Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute. Prior to joining QUT he held executive level appointments in HRM and management consulting in Australia and the UK. He has extensive consulting experience in both the public and private sectors.
Greg has been instrumental in the development of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in HRM in the School of Management. He is currently the discipline area advisor for the HRM discipline.
- Scholarship of teaching HRM
- Professionalisation of HRM
- HRM policy and practice
- HRM effectiveness evaluation.
Business and Management
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- MAppPsych (University of Queensland)
- DipPsych(Hons) (University of Queensland)
- BBus (Darling Downs Inst. of Adv. Ed.)
- HRM strategy and policy
- Contemporary issues in HRM
- Industrial/organisational psychology
- Workplace and project based learning.