Dr Farzad Salim
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Computer Security, Access Control, Privacy Enhancing Technologies, Secure Software Development
Computer Software, Distributed Computing, Information Systems
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology)
- Salim F, Reid J, Dawson E, Dulleck U, (2011) An approach to access control under uncertainty, Proceedings of the 2011 Sixth International Conference on Availability, Reliability, and Security, pp. 1-8.
- Salim F, Dulleck U, Reid J, Dawson E, (2011) Optimal budget allocation in budget-based access control, Proceedings of the 2011 Sixth International Conference on Availability, Reliability, and Security, pp. 591-596.
- Salim F, Reid J, Dulleck U, Dawson E, (2010) Towards a game theoretic authorisation model, Decision and Game Theory for Security: First International Conference, GameSec 2010, Proceedings [Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 6442], pp. 208-219.
- Salim F, Sheppard N, Safavi-Naini R, (2010) A rights management approach to securing data distribution in coalitions, Proceeding of the 2010 Fourth International Conference on Network and System Security, pp. 560-567.
- Salim F, Reid J, Dawson E, (2010) An administrative model for UCON ABC, Information Security 2010, pp. 32-38.
- Salim F, Reid J, Dawson E, (2010) Towards authorisation models for secure information sharing: a survey and research agenda, ISeCure The ISC International Journal of Information Security, 2 (2), pp. 69-87.