Dr Fahame Emamjome
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Fahame has a background in industrial engineering and systems analysis. She has completed her PhD at the Information Systems School, Queensland University of Technology, in 2017.
In seven years of experience in the academe as a Postdoctoral Researcher, Associate Lecturer, Research Associate and University Tutor, Fahame has attained extensive experience in understanding social and business environment, conducting rigorous research and in high-quality teaching. In her research, Fahame has been trying to bridge the world of philosophy and semiosis with more practical aspects of information systems research. She is a deep thinker and enjoys challenging existing research paradigms and methods to create impactful research outcomes.
Fahame is now working as a post-doctorate research fellow. Her current research is on understanding data quality problems in process mining through a social and a semiotic lense.
Research method, Critical realism, Semiotic, data quality
Information Systems, Library and Information Studies
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- IFN500 (Design Thinking for IT)
- IFN662 (Enterprise Systems and Applications)
- IAB301 (Enterprise Architecture)
- IFN552 (Systems Analysis and Design)
- Emamjome F, Andrews R, ter Hofstede A, Reijers H, (2020) Alohomora: Unlocking data quality causes through event log context, Proceedings of the 28th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS2020), pp. 1-16.
- Andrews R, Emamjome F, ter Hofstede A, Reijers H, (2020) An expert lens on data quality in process mining, Proceedings of the 2020 2nd International Conference on Process Mining, ICPM 2020, pp. 49-56.
- ter Hofstede A, Reijers H, Emamjome F, Andrews R, (2020) Signpost - a semiotics-based process mining methodology, Proceedings of the 28th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS2020), pp. 1-10.
- Emamjome F, Andrews R, ter Hofstede A, (2019) A case study lens on process mining in practice, On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems: OTM 2019 Conferences: Confederated International Conferences: CoopIS, ODBASE, C&TC 2019, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 11877), pp. 127-145.
- Emamjome F, Gable A, Bandara W, Gable G, (2018) Re-thinking the ontology of information, Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2018 Conference, pp. 1-17.