Dr Eloise Larsen
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Fe bacteria, Mn oxidation, Water quality, biogeochemistry, greenhouse gas, groundwater, microbial ecology
Geology, Physical Geography and Environmental Geoscience
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Queensland)
- Bachelor of Science with Honour Class 1 (University of Queensland)
- Larsen E, Grace P, Smith J, Lin C, (2010) Bioavailability of soil organic carbon and Fe as influenced by forestry practices in a subtropical coastal catchment, Soil Solutions for a Changing World: proceedings of the 19th World Congress of Soil Science, pp. 27-30.
- Larsen E, (2004) Quantification of biofilms in a sub-surface flow wetland and their role in nutrient removal, Water Science and Technology, 49 (11-12), pp. 115-122.
- Ridge J, Lin M, Larsen E, Fegan M, McEwan A, Sly L, (2007) A multicopper oxidase is essential for manganese oxidation and laccase-like activity in Pedomicrobium sp. ACM 3067, Environmental Microbiology, 9 (4), pp. 944-953.