Dr Deborah Stenzel
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyResearch theme: Health
Research discipline: Cell and Molecular Biosciences
Research program: Infectious Diseases
Eexploring the cellular basis for parasite evasion of host defence mechanisms (in collaboration with the Molecular Parasitology Laboratory at QLD Institute for Medical Research).
Examining the cellular events resulting from bacterial and parasitic interactions with various host cells and tissues.
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
Professional memberships and associations
- Australian Society for Parasitology
- Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society
- American Society for Microbiology
Areas of expertise
- Electron microscopy
- Cell structure and function
- Host–parasite interactions