Dr Davide Cammarano
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Doctor of Philosophy - Institute of Land and Food Resources (The University of Melbourne)
Professional memberships and associations
- American Society of Agronomy (ASA)
- Soil Science Society of America (SSSA)
- Italian Society of Agronomy (SIA)
- Australian Society Soil Science Inc. (ASSSI)
- European Society of Agronomy (ESA).
- Aug 2009 – Jan 2009: Research Assistant, the University of Melbourne. Supervisor Professor Deli Chen.
- May 2008: Nominated Member of the Faculty of Land and Environment as a higher degree student representative.
- Jun 2007 - Jul 2007: Consulting with the Shanxi Academy of Agriculture (China), with the objective of “remote sensing of nitrogen stress on corn”.
- Mar 2007 – May 2007: Consulting for the University of Basilicata, Department of Cropping Systems Forestry and Environment with the objective of proximal sensing of soil and vegetation. Funding from the contract “Interreg III – Archimed Moonrises". Responsible Professor Bruno Basso.
- Sep 2004: Certified agronomist and consultant in agriculture in accordance with Italian Order of Certified Agronomists (Ordine Dottori Agraronomi e Forestali).
- Jul 2004: Consulting with ENEA (National Institute for Innovative Technology, Energy and Environment) with the objective of monitoring and analysing plant growth using remote sensing.
- Feb – Apr 2004: Consulting for the University of Basilicata, Department of Vegetative Production with the objective of determining and simulating the water content of the soil in two working systems.
- Oct – Nov 2003: Contract with the University of Basilicata, Department of Cropping Systems Forestry and Environmental Sciences with the following work objective of Applying hand held CROPSCAN (MSR5) radiometer to estimate vegetation parameters.