Dr Daniela Tikel
Faculty of Science,
School of Biology & Environmental Science
Agriculture, Land and Farm Management, Agricultural Biotechnology, Manufacturing Engineering
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (James Cook Uni. of North Qld)
- 15 Sep 2008 to current Laboratory Manager, Centre for Tropical Crops and Biocommodities, Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point, Qld.
- Sep 2002 to Sep 2008 Laboratory Manager, Centre for Plant Conservation Genetics, Southern Cross University, Lismore, NSW.
- 2000 to 2002, Fisheries Biologist (Geneticist), PO3(3), for the Natural Heritage Trust funded project entitled: "Conservation Genetics for Murray–Darling Fish". Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Bribie Island Aquaculture Research Centre.
- 2000, Research Officer (Level A) for Dr Tom Cribb & Dr Sylvie Pitchelin in the Department of Microbiology & Parasitology, UQld.
- 1998 to 1999, Research Officer (Level A) for Prof. Craig Moritz in the Department of Zoology & Entomology, UQld.