Dr Danielle Herbert
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Epidemiology, Reproductive Health, Research Management, Peer Review
Public Health and Health Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD, Epidemiology (University of Queensland)
- MSc, Biological Science (University of Newcastle)
Professional memberships and associations
Associate Investigator: http://www.uqccr.uq.edu.au/cupid
- Herbert D, Barnett A, Clarke P, Graves N, (2013) On the time spent preparing grant proposals: an observational study of Australian researchers, BMJ Open, 3 (5), pp. 1-6.
- Herbert D, Barnett A, Graves N, (2013) Funding: Australia's grant system wastes time [Correspondence], Nature, 495 (7441), pp. 314.
- Herbert D, Loxton D, Bateson D, Weisberg E, Lucke J, (2013) Challenges for researchers investigating contraceptive use and pregnancy intentions of young women living in urban and rural areas of Australia: Face-to-face discussions to increase participation in a web-based survey, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 15 (1), pp. 1-9.
- Herbert D, Lucke J, Dobson A, (2012) Agreement between self-reported use of in vitro fertilization or ovulation induction, and medical insurance claims in Australian women aged 28-36 years, Human Reproduction, 27 (9), pp. 2823-2828.
- Herbert D, Lucke J, Dobson A, (2012) Birth outcomes after spontaneous or assisted conception among infertile Australian women aged 28 to 36 years: a prospective, population-based study, Fertility and Sterility, 97 (3), pp. 630-638.
- Herbert D, Lucke J, Dobson A, (2010) Depression: an emotional obstacle to seeking medical advice for infertility, Fertility and Sterility, 94 (5), pp. 1817-1821.
- Herbert D, Lucke J, Dobson A, (2009) Infertility, medical advice and treatment with fertility hormones and/or in vitro fertilisation: a population perspective from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 33 (4), pp. 358-364.
- Herbert D, Lucke J, Dobson A, (2009) Pregnancy losses In young Australian women : Findings from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health, Women's Health Issues, 19 (1), pp. 21-29.
- Hure A, Powers J, Mishra G, Herbert D, Byles J, Loxton D, (2012) Miscarriage, preterm delivery, and stillbirth: Large variations in rates within a cohort of Australian women, PLoS One, 7 (5), pp. 1-8.
- Lucke J, Herbert D, Watson M, Loxton D, (2013) Predictors of sexually transmitted infection in Australian women: Evidence from the Australian longitudinal study on women's health, Archives of Sexual Behavior, 42 (2), pp. 237-246.