This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Experimental and correlational paradigms.
- Tactile pattern perception
- Masking and information integration
- Cognitive correlates of intelligence
- Sensory codes.
- Behavioural biometric security systems
- Computer anxiety.
Cognition (memory, attention, pattern recognition, etc.), Computer anxiety, Computer security, Human-computer interaction, Perception (hearing, vision, touch, etc.), Personality tests - faking of
Cognitive Science, Design Practice and Management
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of Tasmania)
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2007) Developing and Testing a Methodology for Designing for Intuitive Interaction, Proceedings of the International Association for Societies of Design Research 2007: Emerging Trends in Design Research p1
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2007) Empirical Investigations into Intuitive Interaction: A Summary, MMI-Interaktiv, 13 (2007) p4
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2006) Applying Intuitive Interaction: Toward Intuitive Interaction Design Methodology, Faculty of Built Environment and Engineering Design Theme Conference 2006 p8
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2006) Towards a Design Methodology for Applying Intuitive Interaction, WonderGround: Proceedings of the 2006 Design Research Society International Conference p1
- Thyer N, Mahar D, (2006) Discrimination of Nonlinear Frequency Glides, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 119 (5) p2929
- Mahar D, Coburn B, Griffin N, Hemeter F, Potappel C, Turton M, Mulgrew K, (2006) Stereotyping as a Response Strategy when Faking Personality Questionnaires, Personality and Individual Differences, 40 (7) p1375
- Mahar D, (2005) The Psychophysics of Tactile Amplitude Summation: A test of the n Nonlinear Model, Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences, 9 (3) p281
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2005) Intuitive Interaction with Complex Artefacts, Futureground: Volume 2: Proceedings p1
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2005) Intuitive Interaction Applied to Interface Design, New Design Paradigms: Proceedings of International Design Congress (IDC) 2005 p1
- Blackler A, Popovic V, Mahar D, (2004) Intuitive Interaction with Complex Artefacts, Presented at: Furtureground p31