Dr Caroline Grant
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Biomechanics, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanics Of The Human Spine, Medical Engineering, Orthopaedic Engineering, Three-Dimensional Movement Of The Human Body, Optical tracking of moving objects
Biomedical Engineering, Other Physical Sciences
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Grant C, Newell N, Izatt M, Keenan B, Askin G, Labrom R, Pearcy M, (2017) A comparison of vertebral venous networks in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis patients and healthy controls, Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy, 39 (3), pp. 281-291.
- Berger S, Hasler C, Grant C, Zheng G, Schumann S, Buechler P, (2017) A software program to measure the three-dimensional length of the spine from radiographic images: Validation and reliability assessment for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 138, pp. 57-64.
- Lottering N, Alston C, MacGregor D, Izatt M, Grant C, Adam C, Gregory L, (2017) Apophyseal ossification of the iliac crest in forensic age estimation: computed tomography standards for modern Australian subadults, Journal of Forensic Sciences, 62 (2), pp. 292-307.
- Davis C, Grant C, Pearcy M, Askin G, Labrom R, Izatt M, Adam C, Little P, (2017) Is there asymmetry between the concave and convex pedicles in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis? A CT investigation, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 475 (3), pp. 884-893.
- Newell N, Grant C, Keenan B, Izatt M, Pearcy M, Adam C, (2017) A comparison of four techniques to measure anterior and posterior vertebral body heights and sagittal plane wedge angles in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, 55 (4), pp. 561-572.
- Newell N, Grant C, Keenan B, Izatt M, Pearcy M, Adam C, (2016) Quantifying progressive anterior overgrowth in the thoracic vertebrae of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis patients: A sequential magnetic resonance imaging study, Spine, 41 (7).
- Ranger T, Newell N, Grant C, Barker P, Pearcy M, (2017) The role of the middle lumbar fascia on spinal mechanics: A human biomechanical assessment, Spine, 42 (8).
- Grant C, Izatt M, Labrom R, Askin G, Glatt V, (2016) Use of 3D printing in complex spinal surgery: Historical perspectives, current usage, and future directions, Techniques in Orthopaedics, 31 (3), pp. 172-180.
- Grant C, Wilson L, Langton C, Epari D, (2014) Comparison of mechanical and ultrasound elastic modulus of ovine tibial cortical bone, Medical Engineering and Physics, 36 (7), pp. 869-874.
- Drobetz H, Weninger P, Grant C, Heal C, Muller R, Schuetz M, Pham M, Steck R, (2013) More is not necessarily better: A biomechanical study on distal screw numbers in volar locking distal radius plates, Injury, 44 (4), pp. 535-539.