This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyAreas of expertise
- Engineering education
- Concrete, steel and timber engineering design
- High and low rise structures including house engineering
- Municipal engineering including land development
Engineering - concrete, steel & timber engineering design, Engineering education, Land development, house engineering
Building, Urban and Regional Planning
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- MUrb&RegPlg (University of Queensland)
- BE (University of Queensland)
- Gaston G, Thambiratnam D, Button C, (2005) Computer Analysis of Compound Curved Sandwich Shells, Australian Structural Engineering Conference 2005, pp. 1-9.
- Gaston G, Thambiratnam D, Button C, (2005) Computer Analysis of Compound Curved Sandwich Shell Structures, QUT Research Week 2005: Conference Proceedings, pp. 1-12.
- Gaston G, Thambiratnam D, Button C, Nasir A, (2004) Performance Characteristics of Compound Curved Sandwich Shell Structures, Progress in Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Computation., pp. 227-231.
- Deam B, King A, Button C, (1996) Timber Fastener Capacities - a Limit State Approach, Proceedings of the International Wood Engineering Conference '96.