Dr Brian Tse
Faculty of Health,
School of Biomedical Sciences
Medical Microbiology, Oncology and Carcinogenesis
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (University of New South Wales)
- Huang X, Ali T, Nano T, Blick T, Tse B, Sokolowski K, Tourell M, Lloyd T, Thompson R, Momot K, Hugo H, (2019) Quantification of breast tissue density: Correlation between single-sided portable NMR and micro-CT measurements, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 62, pp. 111-120.
- Tse B, Volpert M, Ratther E, Stylianou N, Nouri M, McGowan K, Lehman M, McPherson S, Roshan-Moniri M, Butler M, Caradec J, Gregory-Evans C, McGovern J, Williams E, Gunter J, Russell P, Nelson C, Hollier B, other a, (2017) Neuropilin-1 is upregulated in the adaptive response of prostate tumors to androgen-targeted therapies and is prognostic of metastatic progression and patient mortality, Oncogene, 36 (24), pp. 3417-3427.
- Rhee H, Lim Ng K, Tse B, Yeh M, Russell P, Nelson C, Thomas P, Samaratunga H, Vela I, Gobe G, Wood S, (2016) Using prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) expression in clear cell renal cell carcinoma for imaging advanced disease [Correspondence], Pathology, 48 (6), pp. 613-616.
- Fuchs A, Tse B, Pearce A, Yeh M, Fletcher N, Huang S, Heston W, Whittaker A, Russell P, Thurecht K, (2015) Evaluation of polymeric nanomedicines targeted to PSMA: Effect of ligand on targeting efficiency, Biomacromolecules, 16 (10), pp. 3235-3247.
- Tse B, Cowin G, Soekmadji C, Jovanovic L, Vasireddy R, Ling P, Khatri A, Liu T, Thierry B, Russell P, (2015) PSMA-targeting iron oxide magnetic nanoparticles enhance MRI of preclinical prostate cancer, Nanomedicine, 10 (3), pp. 375-386.
- Tse B, Jovanovic L, Nelson C, de Souza P, Power C, Russell P, (2014) From bench to bedside: Immunotherapy for prostate cancer, BioMed Research International, 2014, pp. 1-11.
- Jacob F, Anugraham M, Pochechueva T, Tse B, Alam S, Guertler R, Bovin N, Fedier A, Hacker N, Huflejt M, Packer N, Heinzelmann-Schwarz V, (2014) The glycosphingolipid P1 is an ovarian cancer-associated carbohydrate antigen involved in migration, British Journal of Cancer, 111 (8), pp. 1634-1645.
- Tse B, Collins A, Oehler M, Zippelius A, Heinzelmann-Schwarz V, (2014) Antibody-based immunotherapy for ovarian cancer: where are we at?, Annals of Oncology, 25 (2), pp. 322-331.
- Tse B, Scott K, Russell P, (2012) Paradoxical roles of tumour necrosis factor-alpha in prostate cancer biology, Prostate Cancer, 2012, pp. 1-8.
- Tse B, Russell P, Lochner M, Forster I, Power C, (2011) IL-18 inhibits growth of murine orthotopic prostate carcinomas via both adaptive and innate immune mechanisms, PLoS One, 6 (9), pp. 1-12.