Dr Ariella Van Luyn
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Dr Ariella Van Luyn's practice-led PhD was completed in November 2012. She holds a Bachelor of Creative Industries (Creative Writing) (Hons Class 1).
- PhD project: The Artful Life Story: Oral History and Fiction (2009-2012).
- Blended Learning and the Teaching of Literary Studies with Dr Vivienne Muller (2012).
- ARC Linkage Project Respecting the Past, Imagining the Future: Using Narrative and New Media in Community Engagement and Urban Planning (2009-2011).
- Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame (2009).
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
Professional memberships and associations
- President of the Oral History Association Australia (OHAA), Brisbane branch.
- Chair, editorial board Oral History Association of Australia Journal
- KWB207 Great Books: Creative Writing Classics
- KWB104 The Short Story
- KWB303 The Writing and Publishing Industry
- KWB304 Editing and Developing the Manuscript
- KWB332 Creative Writing: Advanced Practices
- KKP403 Transmedia Storytelling: From Interviewing to Multiplatform Narrative
- KKB102 Creative Industries: Making Connections
- KKB101 Creative Industries: People, Place and Practices
- 2012: Research associate, Blended Learning and the Teaching of Literary Studies.
- 2011-present: Workshop facilitator in conjunction with the Oral History Association of Australia, Queensland branch, and Queensland University of Technology.
- 2011-present: Guest lecturer, University of the Sunshine Coast Research Assistant, ARC linkage: assisting in judging and editing the Imagining the City Short Story Anthology
- 2009-2010: Peer Advisor, assisting students with study and information l literacy skills at the Kelvin Grove Library help desk
- 2009-2011: Research assistant working with Dr. Helen Klaebe on oral history projects, including State Library of Queensland’s Business Leaders Hall of Fame, ARC Linkage
- 2008: Research assistant, Vacation Research Experience Scheme (VRES).