The Division of Resources provides financial services, budgeting and planning, facilities management, and associated corporate systems to support QUT. We're responsible for external reporting, and assure governance for functions under our responsibility. We are pivotal in ensuring that QUT's core business activities and future goals and priorities, as outlined in the QUT Blueprint , are sustainable in terms of planning and resources.
Our complex role combines responsibilities for:
- providing strategic and operational services to faculties, divisions, institutes and individuals associated with payroll, procurement, financial management, accounting, budgeting, surveys and reporting.
- internal corporate governance responsibilities and associated planning
- quality and budget frameworks at a strategic level on behalf of the university
- compliance and reporting to external agencies.
Our business units include:
- Digital Business Solutions
- Enterprise Data and Analytics
- Facilities Management
- Finance Operations
- Finance Resource Management
- Institutional Planning and Performance.
Our Vice-President (Resources) and CFO is Graham Fryer.
Accounting and assets
Find out more about purchasing, transferring, maintenance and disposal of QUT's assets.
QUT Corporate Cards
Contact for any issues with, or queries about, QUT corporate or prepaid cards.
- Phone: 3138 2964
Our financial accounting team manages accounting for projects, student fees, leasing and gifts.
Our insurance team manages all insurance queries, claims and support for staff and students.
Contact us for any issues with QUT invoices or QUTPay.
Contact our payroll team for any enquiries about salary payments.
Contact our procurement team for any enquiries about procurement, process or support.
Contact our taxation team for any enquiries about QUT's tax practices.
Contact us if you have any supplier queries or need any advice.
Enterprise Data and Analytics
We provide best practice data integrity, reporting and analysis services to internal and external stakeholders, providing effective and innovative solutions.
Our Chief Data Office of Reporting and Analysis is Debbie Henderson.
Our key service areas are:
- university surveys
- corporate reviews
- information and analysis
- reporting and data warehouse.
Contact our reporting and analysis team for any general enquiries about our statutory and internal management reporting.
Facilities Management is responsible for providing physical infrastructure and campus services to support all university activities.
Help desk (maintenance work requests)
- Phone: 3138 3000
- Phone: 3138 5585
- Phone: 3138 2225
Facilities on all our campuses are available for hire to individuals and external organisations on a charge-for-use basis.
- Phone: 3138 4222
Contact our commercial operations team to discuss any on-campus events or functions.
- Phone: 3138 5593
Purchase books, textbooks, stationery and gifts from the QUT Bookshops.
- Phone: 3138 2391 (Gardens Point) or 3138 3125 (Kelvin Grove)