The Vice-Chancellor and President of QUT is Professor Margaret Sheil AO.
The Vice-Chancellor and President is responsible to Council for providing leadership to the university and for the academic, financial and administrative functions of the university.
The Vice-Chancellor and President is also responsible to Council for:
- representing the university in appropriate external forums including government, the higher education sector, and business and the professions
- coordinating planning within the university and preparing the university's strategic plan
- providing leadership to executive deans of faculty and heads of division in planning and review processes
- providing leadership to staff reporting directly to her.
Organisational areas associated with the Office of the Vice-Chancellor and President are:
- Government Relations and Policy
- Indigenous Strategy.
Vice-Chancellor and President
All correspondence for the Vice-Chancellor and President should be addressed to Professor Sheil at the email address listed below.
- Phone: 3138 8086
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 8086
- Fax: +61 7 313 4061