Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedic Science
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Public Health
Masters by coursework
Masters by research
Why study nursing at QUT?
We are the oldest and largest centre for tertiary nursing education in Queensland.
- develop practical skills in patient care in our new nursing clinical practice facility, which includes operational hospital rooms and clinical suites
- complete significant practice in hospitals and other facilities through our partnership with a range of health providers.
Our staff have won numerous Australian Learning and Teaching Council awards, and our academic staff sit on committees for the:
- World Health Organisation
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council
- International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care.
Our graduates are employed throughout Australia and overseas, including in Britain, New Zealand and North America.
We're working to improve health and quality of life in the community, through our research centres and health programs:
- dementia centres:
- Dementia Collaborative Centre - Carers and Consumers (DCRC-CC)
- Queensland Dementia Training Study Centre (QLD DTSC)
- palliative care programs:
- Centre for Palliative Care Research and Education (CPCRE)
- Palliative Care for Undergraduates (PCC4U)
- Program of Professional Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA)
- Women's Wellness Program Study
- Wound Healing Community Outreach Service
- Leg Clubs.
School of Nursing
- Phone: 3138 3824
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 3824
- Fax: 3138 0500
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 6, B Wing, O Block
Victoria Park Road
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059