You have to be applying for a QUT course to apply for this scholarship.
- Student type:
- Future international research students
- Future domestic research students
- Study type:
- Postgraduate research
- Eligible courses:
Open date: 1 October 2012
Closing date: 8 February 2013
- be enrolled in a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Accountancy or School of Management
- be studying full-time.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship.
What you receive
- a scholarship of $8,000 for one year, paid in two installments over two semesters.
How to apply
What happens next
If you're successful, the Assistant School Administration Officer will contact you to notify you.
- maintain satisfactory progress in your course
- maintain a GPA of at least 5.5
- maintain at least 30 hours each week to your research
- apply for approval to undertake any paid employment while studying.
If you withdraw from your course or any units after the census date, you will need to repay the scholarship to cover the tuition fees.