You have to be applying for a QUT course to apply for this scholarship.
- Student type:
- Future international students
- Study type:
- Postgraduate coursework
- be from PR China, Taiwan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia or Vietnam
- be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree courses, and not a research degree
- commence the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program after 1 June 2011, attain the required results in their EAP program and progress to a degree at QUT before 31 December 2012
- study a degree program of a duration of more than 2 standard semesters, i.e. 24 weeks teaching (after any academic credit has been applied)
- be an international student paying international student tuition fees.
You can only receive this scholarship once.
What you receive
- a scholarship of $4,320 to cover your first semester tuition fees in your degree program.
How to apply
You do not need to apply separately for this scholarship. You'll receive the scholarship when you successfully progress from your English for Academic Purposes program to your degree.