- Student type:
- Future domestic postgraduate students
- Current domestic postgraduate students
- Academic performance
- Struggling financially
- Study type:
- Postgraduate coursework
- Eligible courses:
- Eligible units:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be applying for or enrolled in one of:
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS39)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS16)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) - Advanced (BS17).
You must also:
- be experiencing financial hardship
- have a strong academic background
- have a work history in nonprofit organisation, or career goals to work in a nonprofit organisation.
What you receive
- a scholarship to cover half of your tuition fees, paid as a partial reimbursement of the fees for your course at the end of Semester 1 and 2 each year.
How to apply
You'll need to apply for this scholarship online via the 2013 Equity Scholarships Scheme.
Applications for Semester 2 will open in late May.
What happens next
We'll assess your application and score it against criteria including your:
- individual financial situation
- personal circumstances.
Applications that meet the criteria will be sent to the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies.
All applications will be reviewed by a selection panel consisting of:
- Executive Dean, QUT Business School (or nominee)
- Director, The Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies
- President, ACPNS Alumni Chapter.
The panel will assess applications based primarily on the information you provide. The selection panel may decide to shortlist and interview candidates.
We'll announce the panel's decision by the end of March and July each year. If you're successful, we'll notify you in writing.
You will receive your tuition fee reimbursement only if you successfully complete the applicable units.
If you fail to successfully complete a unit, you won't receive your scholarship payment.
Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies
- Phone: 3138 1020
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 1020
- Email: email@example.com