Project status: In progress
The Palliative Care Curriculum for Undergraduates (PCC4U) Project is an initiative of the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, through its National Palliative Care Program. The PCC4U project aims to:
- encourage the integration of palliative care training within all health undergraduate and relevant post-graduate curricula; and by doing so
- further inform the skill and confidence of the generalist workforce to work with people with palliative care needs.
Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing through the National Palliative Care Program.
- Research leader
- Research team
- Prof David Currow, Flinders University
- Ms Kim Devery, Flinders University
- Meg Hegarty, Flinders University
- Prof Geoff Mitchell, University of Queensland
- Prof Lorna Rosenwax, Curtin University of Technology
- Dr Bev Turnbull, Charles Darwin University.
- Organisational unit
- Lead unit Faculty of Health Other units
- Research areas