Brisbane is an affordable city to live in, but you should still plan carefully to make sure you have enough money.
You are required to have access to sufficient funds to cover the full cost of your stay in Australia for the duration of your studies. Full cost includes tuition fees, study costs and living expenses. We can help you to estimate your full study cost and the cost of living in Brisbane.
If you want to bring your family with you to Australia, you should make provision for their relocation and living expenses as well.
During your first few weeks, you may need $1,700 to $2,000 to establish yourself, which might include:
- temporary accommodation
- bond and rent for when you find permanent accommodation
- connection fees for electricity, telephone, and gas
- internet plan
- basic furniture and homewares.
You'll also need to buy food and pay for transport in your first few weeks.
You should budget approximately $350-$400 each week for your expenses.
This includes money for:
- electricity, internet and telephone bills
- photocopying and stationery
- Phone: 3138 5260
- Fax: 3221 0313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org