We have a global outlook, including 6,800 international students from 100 countries studying at QUT. We offer the opportunity to study at one of Australia’s leading universities and to enjoy Brisbane’s sub-tropical climate, and its relaxed, cosmopolitan and diverse multicultural lifestyle.
Faculty of Health at a glance
- We have strong links with the National Ministry in China, the national and provincial Centres for Disease Control, the provincial health bureau, the Emergency Branch of the Chinese Hospital Association, and universities, in areas such as emergency and disaster management, and health services management.
- Our School of Public Health and Social work is working with institutions in Vietnam to improve the health and public health education systems.
- Our School of Psychology and Counselling has strong research links with prominent institutions in the United States, UK, Africa, and South-East Asia.
- Our School of Nursing designs and delivers professional development for nurses from Japan and other countries.
International students' guide to QUT
A comprehensive guide to QUT and Brisbane, our courses, applying to study, student support and orientation.
We have an online enquiries form for all international related questions.
Faculty of Health
- Phone: 3138 4810
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 4810
- Fax: 3138 0500
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address:
Faculty of Health, QUT
Victoria Park Road
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059