We have been highly successful in obtaining significant research grants for large scale projects and research collaborations.
Our PhD business research students are supported and encouraged through professional development opportunities, and work with a team of dedicated researchers on real-world projects.
See topics that are available for students to research, and some topics our students are currently researching.
Find out your options for funding your tuition and living expenses.
- Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research
- Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies
- National Centre for Econometric Research
- Queensland Behavioural Economics Group (QuBE)
- Behavioural Governance Group
- Economics of Environmental Performance Group
- Not-for-profit Accounting and Accountability Research Group
- People and Performance Group
- Consumer Research Group
Publications and podcasts from research in entrepreneurship, economics, philanthropy and the nonprofit sector.
Showcasing research excellence
Download Business research ePublication: