If your company is interested in exploring sponsorship opportunities, contact the Events and Engagement Manager.
Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) program
Our Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) program brings together employers and outstanding students through scholarships and professional internships. The CPIE program provides corporate partners with direct access to our most talented business students, while students benefit from real-world work experience through internship placements.Corporate partners in the CPIE program receive:
- access to QUT’s best and brightest students
- 45 weeks' work (a 15-week placement annually for three years) undertaken by three gifted young professionals
- the potential to recruit sponsored students on completion of their studies
- opportunities to network with government, industry and other professionals through CPIE activities or other high-profile events such as the QUT Business Leaders’ Forum
- opportunities to develop links with QUT academic staff undertaking research in areas relevant to your field
- the ability to promote your involvement as a philanthropic activity
- recognition of your support on our website, marketing materials (sent to more than 600 schools), and a variety of print and online media promotion.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor of the CPIE program, contact the Events and Engagement Manager.
Indigenous Student Intern Scholarship (ISIS) program
We are committed to developing better access to university education for Indigenous Australians. We work with our corporate partners to deliver the Indigenous Student Intern Scholarship (ISIS) program, linking talented Indigenous students with leading organisations to provide real-world work experience and mentoring.
Corporate partners in the ISIS program receive:
- 30 weeks' part-time work (two 15-week placements) undertaken by highly motivated Indigenous students
- the potential to recruit these high-achieving students during their studies or after graduation
- the opportunity to develop corporate networks with QUT, our Oodgeroo Unit, and associated industry and government partners
- the opportunity to help Indigenous students to develop skills and personal confidence in an industry setting
- the potential to contribute to increasing higher education participation by Indigenous students
- recognition of your support on our website, marketing materials and a variety of print and online media promotion.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor of the ISIS program, contact the Events and Engagement Manager.
Fostering Executive Women (FEW)
This program brings together top executives and female professionals through advocacy, mentoring and networking opportunities. Organisations and individuals can support Fostering Executive Women in a number of ways, from mentoring to sponsoring a scholarship.
Prizes and awards
Approximately 100 prizes are awarded to students at our annual prize-giving ceremony in recognition of academic excellence in numerous categories. Prizes are sponsored by individual benefactors and organisations, and include:
- Ivan Wood Memorial Award for Excellence in Human Resource Management, sponsored by Thiess and Chandler Macleod
- Australian Institute of Management Prize in Strategic Management
- CPA Australia Prizes for Accountancy
- Financial Services Institute of Australia (FINSIA) Prize
- LexisNexis Prizes for Business and Law.
If your company is interested in sponsoring QUT Business School prizes and awards, contact the Events and Engagement Manager.
QUT Business School - Events and Engagement Manager
- Phone: 3138 4029
- Fax: 3138 1513
- Email: email@example.com